A swivel and pulley combined. To put more rescue power in less space.
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983, 2006—General Use
- Simplifies rigging for use in tight spaces
- Reduces torque, increases efficiency and safety
- Load rope while attached to anchor
- Saves weight and space for easier carry and placement
- Combined pulley and swivel reduces gear needed, simplifies rigging, and allows use in tight spaces
- Integral swivel automatically aligns pulley with load, reducing torque, increasing efficiency and safety
- Side plate opens for easy loading while still attached to anchor
- Double detent button prevents accidental opening of side plate
- Built for maximum corrosion resistance and long life
- Sealed ball bearings for high performance and minimum maintenance
- Light weight and smaller size makes these pulleys easier to carry and place
- Sheave Size: 1/2" (x 2)
- Type: Aluminum, Double
- Side Plates: Anodized Aluminum, Swiveling
- Color: Bronze/Blue
- 3s MBS: 9,675 lbf. (43.5kN)
- Weight: 14.6 oz.
- Dimensions:6” H x 2” W x 2.5” D
- NFPA: 1983, 2006 - General Use, Escape
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !