CMC’s Roll-N-Lock Ultralight Pulley/Ascender is excellent for working in high places, climbing ropes, and performing rescues and self-rescues.
The Roll-N-Lock features a sliding lock that functions as the pulley and a spring-operated cam that functions as the rope ascender. This pulley/ascender can accommodate EN 892/EN1891 type ropes with 8mm to 13mm diameters, as well as 10mm to 16mm web. Reliable and durable, the pulley/ascender allows for the hauling of light loads and works effectively with wet or dirty ropes. Certified to EN 12278:2007 and EN 567:1997, CMC’s Roll-N-Lock Ultralight Pulley/Ascender makes it much easier to support yourself, another person, or a light load when working in high places, climbing ropes, and performing rescues and self-rescues.
- Sliding lock functions as the pulley, while the spring-operated cam functions as the rope ascender
- Pulley/ascender allows for the hauling of light loads and works effectively with wet or dirty ropes
- Pulley/ascender can accommodate EN 892/EN 1891 type ropes with diameters between 8mm and 13mm, as well as 10mm to 16mm web
- Pulley/ascender is certified to EN 12278:2007 for pulleys as mountaineering equipment and EN 567:1997 for rope clamps as mountaineering equipment
- Ideal for use in crevasse rescues
Ratings & Reviews
Ct Roll n Lock, excellent choice.
Easy to use, excellent quality, and adaptable to different size lines.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !