Made from Extra Long-Life CORDURA® Nylon for Bags that Last, and Last.Solid performers for years, CMC’s popular Rope Bags have been enhanced with innovative features for even greater convenience and ease of use. New contoured backpack-style shoulder straps were redesigned to offer greater comfort when carrying heavy loads. Bag tops incorporate a rugged rip-stop nylon for easy closure.
Grab handles secured inside the top can be used to hold the bag open for quicker stuffing or to carry the bag from the top, haul-bag style. A sturdy side carry handle has been relocated for improved balance and includes gear loop attachments.
The bottom of the bag features a new reach-in pouch that enables easy access so that even a knotted rope end can be deployed from either side, while remaining secure when transporting. Sewn web loops are attached at the base to enable tying the rope end off internally or externally.
- Reach-in bottom allows bag to be used easily from both ends
- Contoured backpack-style shoulder straps with integrated handle
- Clear-view sleeve for rope I.D. | log information
- Side carry handle allows for easy loading/unloading from apparatus
- Exterior gear loops for attaching carabiners
- Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon
- Made in USA
Working-At-Height | Industrial Rope Access | Technical Rope Rescue
Working at height requires reliable, quality equipment. The Rope Bags can be used with confidence in work-at-height maneuvers for industrial rope access or technical rope rescue when used in accordance with the regulatory safety standards they fall under.
Always use life safety equipment and gear according to the regulatory safety standards for which it is classified and/or certified.
Small / Model 1:
- Weight: 6 oz | 170 g
- Volume: 700 ci | 11 L
- Capacity (1/2" rope): 50 - 120' | 15 - 37 m
- Dimensions: 16 x 8" | 41 x 20 cm
- Weight: 13 oz | 369 g
- Volume: 1,750 ci | 29 L
- Capacity (1/2" rope): 150 - 200' | 46 - 61 m
- Dimensions: 30 x 9" | 76 x 23 cm
- Weight: 15 oz | 425 g
- Volume: 2,150 ci | 35 L
- Capacity (1/2" rope): 250 - 300' | 76 - 91 m
- Dimensions: 32 x 10" | 81 x 25 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz | 623 g
- Volume: 2,600 ci | 43 L
- Capacity (1/2" rope): 325 - 400' | 99 - 122 m
- Dimensions: 32 x 12" | 81 x 30 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz | 737 g
- Volume: 7,450 ci | 122 L
- Capacity (1/2" rope): 525 - 660' | 160 - 201 m
- Dimensions: 36 x 14" | 91 x 3
"I'm confused on how long the ropes are?"
What's confusing, the bags come in different sizes models and colors, at the bottom of the page it lists all of the size/models, and colors. It also tells you what the capacity and size of rope each bag is capable of holding. Model 1 lists 50' to 120' of 1/2"" rope, and so on down the line.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !