The Cairns N5A New Yorker leather fire helmet is handcrafted and meets current OSHA requirements.
As of September 2018, all Cairns® N5A New Yorker™ Fire Helmets will feature replaceable soft goods, which are easy to remove and clean. In alignment with cancer prevention directives recommended by the Firefighter Cancer Support Network (FCSN), adding replaceable soft goods to this iconic Fire Helmet helps firefighters better maintain the character of the leather fire helmet while helping to improve safety.
- Available in medium (6 3/8" to 7 1/2") and large (7 5/8" to 8 1/2") sizes
- 6-inch carved brass eagle holder
- Durable leather shell for maximum life with minimum maintenance
- Non-corroding high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Engineered impact cap provides advanced thermal/impact/penetration protection
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Removable/washable sateen liner with Jumbo Nomex Black earlap
- OSHA Compliant (Non-NFPA)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !