Newly improved with higher leverage that was achieved by moving the rivet closer to the cutting head, providing more power to the laser heat-treated edges, that translates into considerably less force required for cutting.The quality of CHANNELLOCK tools reflect the tradition of dedication to excellence maintained for well over a century. They are proud of the men and women who carry on this tradition and thus give substance to their pledge . . . FOR YOU WHO WANT THE BEST. WORK HARD SWEAT BLUE! The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool buckets and tool boxes of professionals all over the world. They’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886. CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.
The combination of XLT™ and laser heat-treated cutting edges makes this tool a must have for any toolbox.
*IMR test labs #200910200
- High leverage cutting tool ideal for cutting ceiling grid wire ties
- Round nose, cuts ACSR and has useful crushing area
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer
- Only CHANNELLOCK® uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high-carbon C1080 steel for superior performance on the job and electronic coating for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips for comfort
- Improved High Leverage--moving the rivet closer to the cutter means considerably less force required for cutting
- Independent testing* demonstrated that Channellock 369 takes less force to cut than other national brands of pliers
- Choose, 7", 8", 9.5" sizes
|A. Overall Length||7.49 in / 190.25mm||8.38 in / 212.85 mm||9.5 in / 241.3 mm|
|B. Jaw Length||1.28 in / 32.5 mm||1.41 in / 35.8 mm||1.54 in / 39 mm|
|C. Joint Thickness||0.53 in / 13.49 mm||0.55 in / 13.99 mm||0.55 in / 14 mm|
|D. Joint Width||1.2 in / 30.48 mm||1.12 in / 28.54 mm||1.32 in / 33.5 mm|
|E. Cutting Edge||0.63 in / 16 mm||0.60 in / 15.26 mm||0.73 in / 18.5 mm|
|F. Nose Width||0.31 in / 7.78 mm||0.33 in / 8.38 mm||0.28 in / 7 mm|
|H. Handle Span||2.01 in / 51.05 mm||2.01 in / 51.05 mm||1.89 in / 48 mm|
|Weight||0.72 lbs / 326.59 g||.98 lbs / 444.5 g||1.08 lbs / 490 g|
Click to see this Powerful Tool
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !