An All-American-made, all-purpose pack of CHANNELLOCK’S most popular pliers.What more is there to say? It’s a cost-effective way to equip yourself or your crew with a convenient set of dependable, top-quality, American-made CHANNELLOCK pliers. And they come in a handy, lightweight roll pouch that keeps them together and makes them all easy to find. It’s a set of tools you’ll use daily…for many years to come.
Tool Roll No. 3 includes:
- 10" Tongue and Groove Plier (Model 430)
- 9.5" Tongue and Groove Plier (Model 420)
- 7" Cutting Plier (Model 337)
- 8" Long Nose Plier (Model 3017)
- 6" Slip Joint Plier (Model 526)
- The right angle, laser heat-treated teeth on Tongue and Groove pliers grip better, and last longer.
- Patented undercut tongue and groove design assures no-slip jaw action
- CHANNELLOCK® uses high carbon steel for superior performance on the job.
- Patented reinforcing edge minimizes stress breakage
- The Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer.
- Only CHANNELLOCK uses a knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life on cutting pliers.
- Patented PermaLock® fastener eliminates nut and bolt failures
- Distinctive CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips are designed for durability and comfort on the job..
- Made to America’s Highest Standards in Meadville, Pennsylvania—“Tool City, USA.”
The bright CHANNELLOCK BLUE™ Gripped tools are standard equipment in the tool belts, buckets and tool boxes of professional electricians, plumbers and mechanics all over the world. And they’re coveted by the first responders who carry them to the scene. This is quality they know they can count on, because any tool with CHANNELLOCK on it is made to the highest standards—just like the pliers made in Meadville, Pennsylvania since 1886.
CHANNELLOCK BLUE comfort grips are only for hand comfort and improved appearance. They are NOT recommended or warranted for dielectric properties.
Ratings & Reviews
PURCHASED THE ITEM FOR MY GEAR, WAS SHIPPED AND I AM HAPPY
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !