With its versatile configurations and comfortable design, Coaxsher’s SR-1 Endeavor Search and Rescue Pack will help you get through each mission successfully.
As a search and rescue team member, you need to focus on your mission, not on your equipment or lack of comfort. That’s why Coaxsher designed the SR-1 Endeavor Search and Rescue Pack with your needs in mind. Whether you’re working a short or long duration incident, the SR-1 Endeavor provides you with all-day comfort and utility. The modular pack system allows for multiple configuration options, so you can tailor the pack to meet your specific needs for each mission.
The SR-1 Endeavor features a 1,900 cubic inch main pack, a 400 cubic inch light duty pack, and removable modules like a water reservoir case with dual hose ports and a 400 cubic inch removable medical kit. With an aluminum stay frame for a custom fit, an ergonomic harness system, and adjustable torso and hip belts, the SR-1 Endeavor will ensure that you stay comfortable for long hours on the job.
Made from DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®, the SR-1 Endeavor features quick-release ITW Nexus® buckles, YKK® zipper pulls and tape, and reinforced stress points for reliable durability. You can rely on Coaxsher’s SR-1 Endeavor Search and Rescue Pack to help you get through each mission successfully.
- Modular pack system allows for multiple configuration options
- Aluminum stay frame structuring enables custom fits
- Pack features a patent pending D.A.S. (Dual Action Stabilizer)
- Ergonomic harness system features adjustable torso and hip belts that can accommodate multiple body sizes so that any team member can wear the pack
- Pack has a total of 10 pockets for organization:
- Mesh storage pockets inside the main pack
- Side pockets on the main pack, with lids that stow away when not needed
- Two covered side pockets
- Two side pockets for water bottles (capacity: 4 – 32 oz.)
- Each side pocket features four grommets for maximum drainage of liquids and dirt
- Water reservoir case with dual hose ports can hold a CamelBak® water bladder (sold separately)
- Removable medical kit case has a 400 cubic inch volume
- Webbing daisy chain connection points with built-in Ladderloc™ buckles provide the ability to attach MOLLE, Alice Clip, or other belt loop accessories
- Quick-release buckles on all connection points significantly speed up the process of converting the pack into different configurations
- Pack is backed by Coaxsher’s 100% guarantee
- Material: DuPont® 1000 Denier Cordura®
- ITW Nexus® buckles and hardware
- YKK® zipper pulls and tape
- Quality nylon webbing
- Total Weight: 96 oz. / 6.0 lbs. / 2.72 kg.
- Full Pack:
- Volume: 2,800 cubic inches / 45.88 liters
- Storage Space: 1,900 cubic inches / 31.14 liters
- Light Duty Pack:
- Volume: 900 cubic inches / 14.75 liters
- Storage Space: 400 cubic inches / 6.55 liters
"what the difference fs1 ranger or sr1 endeavor are they the same with different names same harness ??? will be using for hunting & sar I want a well built pack that wont rip & fall apart"
The difference in the two packs is the size of the modules that come with it. Both packs are built extremely well and would work for your application.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !