Designed for interior of an ambulance to provide a consistent spread of bright light in all interior areasProvides consistent LED lighting that spreads light evenly, providing better area lighting for EMTs and Paramedics. Reduces current draw and lowers maintenance on ambulance chassis.
- Clear polycarbonate lens
- Fits in an industry standard 7.5" cutout
- Bright and dim mode available - Dim mode is 15% of the bright mode output
- Dim mode overrides bright mode, when selected
- 12 Volt
- KKK and AMD compliant
- 5-Year Warranty on LEDs
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries.
The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
This line of lighting and sound-based warning devices and accessories includes lightbars, LED, strobe and halogen beacons, interior package lighting, back-up alarms, Department of Transportation systems and spotlights, including such well-known products as TriCore® NarrowStik™, Frontier™ Mini Bar, and ArrowStik®