Bright directional optic LEDs designed for auxiliary or secondary warning lights.
- 12/24 Volt
- Clear lens with bright directional optic LED’s
- Shock resistant and weather protected for exterior and interior use
- Choose 28.6" or 47” lengths
- Switch box control (15' cable included on 47” model)
- Switch Panel: 3" L x 2.375" H x 2.875" D
- Operates with existing standard toggle switches or with switch panel (Included)
- Traffic directing signal with 32 selectable patterns
- 5 year warranty
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
- Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
"Hi I am working in the mounting of a tanker, so I need a long wire 33__ feet, to install this item in the back side, do you sell an extension of the wires ?, and how much is it ?"
Pedro, Code 3 does not provide wiring other than what comes with the light, you are going to have to splice wiring to the cable or run a hot cable back to the rear of the truck and splice them together.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !