Designed as auxiliary or secondary warning lights, these units provide high performance in compact sizes.
- Clear lens with Blue/Blue, Red/Blue, or Red/Red LED’s
- Black bezel standard
- Shock and water resistant potted circuit board
- Directional optics
- Synchronized flash pattern standard
- 5-Year Warranty on the LEDs
- Traffic directing signal with 32 selectable patterns
- Comes with 90 degree mounting
- Operates with existing standard toggle switches or with switch panel (included)
- 28.6" Length
Code 3, Inc. engineers and manufactures a complete line of lighting and sound-based warning products used by professionals in emergency response, utility, service fleet, and industrial settings. Code 3® has been in business since 1974 with their primary goal to design products that enhance customer safety, including law enforcement officers, firemen and EMT personnel, as well as all personnel in utility, DOT, and construction industries. The Code 3 team is focused on total customer satisfaction through innovative products, seamless customer service, and world-class quality. This is exemplified in their ISO 9001 certification and their Lean Six Sigma processes.
History of Product Innovations:
- TriCore® technology provides the brightest lighting technology on the market (Defender®)
- PriZm™ II Dual Reflector technology provides a brighter signal for superior visibility and safety (RX 2700™ lightbar)
- The first two-level lightbar (the MX7000™)
- The first integrated directional lighting system (ArrowStik®)
- LED X™ optical technology provides incredibly bright, high visibility signals when viewed either straight on or off angle
- Code 3® markets its products under the following well-known brand names:
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !