The Original Engineered Wildland BDU Pant. And still the best. Choose TecaSafe Plus, Nomex, or Advance.
- Designed for comfort, convenience, and protection on the fireline, on the job, or at home
- Reinforced crotch is guaranteed not to fail
- Extra-roomy leg and seat cut for ease of movement
- Choose durable, fire resistant Nomex® IIIA, TecaSafe Plus, or super tough Advance® Kevlar®-Nomex® blend
- Certified NFPA 1977 for Wildland Fire Fighting.
Choose the color, and fabric that suit you best. Crew Boss Original Brush Pants come in a variety of options to meet your requirements, preferences, and budget. Select the proven performance of Nomex® IIIA in either 6 oz yellow fabric for warmer weather, or a heavier Spruce Green 6.8 oz Nomex twill weave with a Wickwell™ finish for better evaporative cooling. You can have the added comfort of 7 oz. TecaSafe Plus fabric in Spruce Green. Or go with the ultimate in durability, cut resistance, and thermal protection with Advance® rip-stop woven Kevlar®/Nomex® blend Brush Pants in Spruce, Khaki, or Navy Blue. Whatever your preference, you can count on rugged durability, total dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss. All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
Crew Boss™ ORIGINAL BRUSH PANT FEATURES:
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2” web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in Nomex IIIA, soft TecaSafe, and Advance® Kevlar®/Nomex blend fabrics.
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- Made in U.S.A.
Choose from four durable fire-resistant fabrics:
- 7.0 oz. TecaSafe, SPRUCE Only
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW Only
- 7.0 oz. ADVANCE®, NAVY, KHAKI, or SPRUCE
- Regular: 30"
- Long: 32"
- X-Long: 34"
- 2X-Long: 36"
Ratings & Reviews
Good quality pants
I would have used the product for a training class if they had arrived when they were supposed to.
Best Brush Pant I have Used
I love these brush pants. They are durable yet comfortable. My first thought when I put them on for the first time was ""comfy cozy."" I have used these pants several times on the fireline and even after spending all day in them they are still comfy. Both pockets have more then enough hook loop closure material too keep dirt out and the pant legs sinch nicely around my boots keeping hot embers out.
A waste of money, stick with your standard gear. The waist is very high, the reininforced crotch chaffes.Thick material is hot.They run a size larger, but the legs aren't baggy enough.Leg pockets are low enough that anything you put in them catches under your knee.Would like my money back!
"Are these crew boss pants compliant with the nwgc united states forest service standards and are they kevlar"
To the best of our knowledge the NWGC does not have a PPE Standard. They defer to the NFPA 1977 standard. Which this pant meets. They are available in Advance, which is a 60% Kevlar / 40% Nomex ripstop fabric/
"Can I specially order these pants in the Navy blue up to 38"" inseam?"
Sorry, it's not available up to 38"".
"This pants meet the PPE standard in Europe? Thx so much"
Rafael, this is the only certification that we are aware of; we don't think this is what you are looking for. Certified to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting.
"what waist size is 2x and 3x in pants"
Wendy, 2X-Large is 43""-46"" waist and 3X-Large is 47""- 50"" waist.
"where do I get the producdt label for care and maintenance of your crew boss products?"
This type of information comes directly from the manufacturer. On most garments it is on the tag.
"Hi, do you have the crew boss advance pants in stock in green Large and 34 length? Thanks, Todd"
Unfortunately, we do not. The lead time per the vendor is 6 weeks.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !