Ladder Lock AssemblyReplacement lock assemblies are sold in pairs only and include instructions and all mounting fasteners. Normally you will reuse the old lock rung from the old lock assemblies. However, if damaged, you must also order a replacement rung.
Please follow the replacement instructions provided with the replacement locks for proper installation. Proper lock assembly version/lettered pair required to ensure proper fit. If you have any further questions, please call 920-231-2740.
Need to know what ladder type and which section middle/fly - A/B or C/D.
Duo-Safety Spring Lock Assembly
- Lock housing & cover plate (not shown)
- Lock hook
- Finger (note position)
- Mounting bolt holes
- Shoulder bolt hole
- Lock housing (base plate with mounting bolt holes and cover plate with rung mount)
- Lock hook - solid aluminum hooks that engage rungs.
- Finger - solid aluminum finger - depress the hook to allow disengagement of the rung.
- Spring - stainless steel torsion spring- provides automatic action to assembly.
- Shoulder bolts & nuts, 3 each shoulder bolts & nuts hold the parts in place and hold the cover plate over the base plate.
Cover plate assembly includes a welded aluminum tube piece that accepts the lock rung and rivets.
Cover plates are made in 2 different versions.
- A/B (Right & left) used on series 500/525, 1000, 900/925, 1500/1525, YGE-2/YGE-3
- C/D (Right & left) used on 1200/1225
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !