Incorporating the latest in battery technology with advanced manufacturing processes and strict quality control, Duracell has improved the performance of PROCELL batteries. As a result, the Duracell PROCELL brand has established a reputation for quality and dependability in demanding professional applications. Duracell is committed to providing innovations and improvements that deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 9 volts
- Operating Voltage: 9.6 – 4.8V
- Impedance: 1,700 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 45 grams (1.6 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 22.8 cubic centimeters (1.4 cubic inches)
- Terminals: Miniature Snap
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 35°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Designations: ANSI 1604A, IEC 6LR61
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !