Count on Duracell PROCELL batteries for dependable, long-lasting power for use in important battery powered devices used in the workplace.
Incorporating the latest in battery technology with advanced manufacturing processes and strict quality control, Duracell has improved the performance of PROCELL batteries. As a result, the Duracell PROCELL brand has established a reputation for quality and dependability in demanding professional applications. Duracell is committed to providing innovations and improvements that deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Voltage: 1.6 – 0.75V
- Impedance: 120 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 24 grams (0.8 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 8.4 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inches)
- Terminals: Flat
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 35°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Designations: ANSI 15A, IEC LR6
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury
Ratings & Reviews
If used in SCBA save your money. Leaks!!
When using this battery in a SCBA they leak and destroy the printed circuit board. Had 6 bad boards out of 24, while using this battery. Regular Duracell batteries work GREAT. No leaks.