Incorporating the latest in battery technology with advanced manufacturing processes and strict quality control, Duracell has improved the performance of PROCELL batteries. As a result, the Duracell PROCELL brand has established a reputation for quality and dependability in demanding professional applications. Duracell is committed to providing innovations and improvements that deliver increased customer value and satisfaction.
- Chemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Designations: ANSI 13A, IEC LR20
- Operating Voltage: 1.6 – 0.75V
- Impedance: 136 m-ohm @ 1kHz
- Typical Weight: 139 grams (4.9 oz.)
- Typical Volume: 56.4 cubic centimeters (3.4 cubic inches)
- Terminals: Flat
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to 35°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 54°C (-4°F to 130°F)
- Dependable, long lasting power with up to a 7-year freshness guarantee
- Date coded to guarantee freshness
- Economical bulk packaging for professional applications
- Contains no added mercury
"Is this ""tape"" NFPA complaint for helmets?"
There are only 2 different colors NFPA accepts as compliant, they are Lime/Yellow and Red/Orange. You can get silver like we have on the web page,or you can get other colors on our web site, but I don't think they come in a roll, they are cut to be put on your helmet, as replacements. It's all in what you like and or what your FD allows you to have on your helmet. Some dept. don't allow anything that is different from NFPA, if I were you I would ask your chief before you go and change something.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !