Non-Invasive Measuring of Oxygen Saturation
Finger Pulse Oximeter calculates how much oxygen is carried in the blood and monitors saturation of a patient’s hemoglobin. It is also a convenient noninvasive measurement method to detect hypoxia.
- Unbeatable accuracy - clinically tested
- Drop tested durable and moisture proof
- Simple one button operation
- Checks heart rate
- Monitors respiratory function
- Monitors a patient’s oxygenation and pulse
- rates when undergoing surgical procedure
- Comes individually in a carton with instructions
- For Pediatrics and Adults
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Ratings & Reviews
Good Product for Price
Reads about 2 percent lower than pulse ox on Phillips MRX monitor...appears somewhat fragile,but good buy for price.
"what kind of batteries does it take?"
2 AAA batteries which are not included
"Hi is this oximeter appropiate for use by an EMT? Thanks, Diana"
Yes, this pulse oximeter is appropriate to be used by EMT's.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !