Hi-Visibility Yellow Parka Shell with 3M™ Patterned Reflective Striping is ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Compliant for Protection in Night Time or Low Light Conditions.Lightweight shell is windproof, waterproof, breathable and full seam-sealed for ultimate protection. Becomes a 3-in-1 jacket with the addition of Elbeco's Performance, Apex or Hi Vis soft shells.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Oxford Bonded with Protective Coating and Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable Hydrotech Membrane on Nylon Taffeta Substrate, Weight: 6.0 oz/sq yard
- Heat sealed 3M™ patterned Hi Vis reflective striping is ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 compliant
- Covered storm front with two way nylon zipper with abrasion resistant chin protector
- Large inset hand warmer pockets on lower front with mitered flaps and multiple secured internal compartments
- Magnet closures on external pockets
- "Quick Release" side zipper vents with stability tab and adjustable snaps
- 7 functional pocket compartments
- Critically seam taped for wind and water proof protection
- Two interior security chest pockets; dual large internal patch pockets with zipper closure and communication access
- Sleeves have articulated elbows and adjustable hook and loop storm cuffs
- Three piece waterproof hood with drawcord rolls up into zipper compartment
- Zipper track accommodates Performance or Apex soft shells
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- Adjustable drawcord at waist keeps out cold
- Extra-long back for protection against the elements
- Concealed zipper access along bottom back hem for heat sealing and agency identification
- Easy access pen pocket on inside storm front
- Length: 35 inches (regular)
- Care: Machine Washable
|XS||30 - 32"|
|S||34 - 36"|
|M||38 - 40"|
|L||42 - 44"|
|XL||46 - 48"|
|2XL||50 - 52"|
|3XL||54 - 56"|
|4XL||58 - 60"|
"Does this jacket come with the sip out liner."
This jacket becomes a 3-in-1 jacket with the addition of Elbeco's Performance, Apex or Hi-Vis soft shells. Those would be the zip out liners.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !