This military spec BDU shirt combines functionality with a fabric that has permanent Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep you dry and comfortable.
Nano Fluid Repellency technology maintains the natural breathability of the fabric while preventing fluids from penetrating the fibers. UV40+ protection shields your skin from the sun and keeps the fabric from fading.
Fabric: 65% polyester / 35% cotton - stretch twill weave. Nano Fluid Repellency technology repels fluids, keeping you dry and comfortable while the fabric maintains its natural breathability for the life of the garment
Weight: 7.0-7.25 oz/sq yd -- 11.5-12 oz/linear yd
Care: Machine washable; to maintain fabric repellency do not use liquid fabric softener
- Two-pocket design, bellowed inverted-pleat chest pockets with drain holes and straight-fused flap with 2-button functional button closure and centered pen opening in left pocket and pocket flap
- Optional badge tab with metal eyelets
- Lined convertible collar
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Sewn-down reinforced epaulets with mic clip tunnel
- Three-button tab cuffs designed for roll-up functionality
- Concealed five-button placket
- Felled side seams and sleeves - straight hem
- Double-seamed side seams
- Melamine high impact buttons
- Exceeds military spec Mil-T-44047-E for construction, fabric, and sizing
- Midnight Navy is the replacement color for Dark Navy. Midnight Navy is slightly darker.
"Does or can your company add the patches to the shoulders"
Yes, we can add patches to this shirt.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !