Quick Fist Mini rubber clamps are great for mounting fishing rods, wire bundles, small flashlights, and hand tools. Mounts easily with one screw or bolt, or with the Industrial Adhesive included.
Quick Fist Clamps are made of heavy duty, UV resistant, transportation grade rubber, and are not affected by hot or cold climates or salt.
Made in the USA.
- Holds objects from 1/2" to 1" in diameter.
- Mounts easily with a single bolt or screw or use the included Industrial Adhesive.
- Use on Military, law enforcement, fire, ATV's, RV's, farm and 4x4 vehicles.
- Works great to mount fishing poles, wire bundles, small flashlights and hand tools. Can also used as a pipe standoff (maximum sustained heat of 180 degrees F.)
- Each clamp supports a safe working load of 13lbs; or 7.5lbs with the Industrial Adhesive.
- 1 tube of Industrial Adhesive included in every pack of 4.
Available in packs of 2 or in a case of 24.
"If I order the 24 pack, is that 24 single clamps or 24 packages of 2 clamps per package( or 48 clamps)?"
24 no they do not come in a 48 pack
"I'm looking to mount the nozzles of my booster reels on my brush truck to the tool boxes for quick access instead of having to store them with in the reel, would they work for this?"
Adam, we think you might want to look at the Akron brackets, P/N NA41, or NA42 depending on how you are going to mount the nozzles.
"Could we get a 3D CAD file of this part? Either in a SOLIDWORKS or .STEP format?"
Sorry we do not have this
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !