This LED mini-lightbar is the choice for work truck applications such as DOT, utility, snow plows and volunteer fire that require long service hours.Sleek, low-profile LED lightbar provides 360-degrees of light output.
Measuring a mere 2.7-inch high (permanent mount), the HighLighter LED Plus mini-lightbar features Federal Signal’s patented Solaris™ LED reflector technology to re-direct light for substantially improved off-axis warning. Solaris reflectors provide 360° of light output, while virtually eliminating dark spots.
Advanced circuitry keeps this lightbar on the road.
HighLighter LED Plus units incorporate Federal Signal’s ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology, which eliminates 85% of potential failure points. The end result: Dependable and continuous visual warning with fewer repairs and a lot more time on the job.
As easy to install as they are to switch from one flash pattern to the next.
The HighLighter LED Plus suction-cup and magnet mount models include a cigarette lighter plug and built-in ON-OFF switch that makes them simple to install and just as simple to operate. Incorporated into the top of the LED dome is Federal Signal’s innovative MagnetSelect™ feature (patent pending) that enables users to quickly, easily select from more than 19 flash patterns using a simple magnet.
A full spectrum of color combinations for a variety of applications.
Incredibly versatile HighLighter mini-lightbars offer a broad array of color combinations. Models are available in amber, blue, red, green and white LEDs (with a clear or colored dome). Suitable for a variety of applications—municipal, construction, repair and service vehicles, as well as law enforcement and fire apparatus.
- Low profile; only 2.7” tall
- 360-degree light distribution; no dark spots or shadows
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology
- Pattern selection using MagnetSelect™, key chain included
- Low-power/dim option
- 5-year warranty
- Approvals: SAE J845, Class 1, CAC Title 13
- Voltage: 12 VDC
- Amp Draw: Max: 4.8 Amps (12VDC) Note: Total amp draw depends on flash pattern used
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Permanent Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 2.7 in (6.6 cm)
- Magnetic Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 3.0 in (7.6 cm)
- Suction-cup Mount: 15.3 in (38.8 cm) x 8.4 in (21.3 cm) x 3.0 in (7.6 cm)
"Do you have international shipping to Chile?"
You can find this information on our web site near the bottom of the page under the heading Customer Care, shipping costs and terms
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !