A basic, dependable, high-side switched headlight flasher for most Ford and Chevy vehicles.This compact, reliable, relay-driven flasher offers basic functionality for popular emergency service vehicles in a simple, easily installed package. Electronic timing circuits achieve consistent dual flashing at 90 flashes per minute through its two 10-amp high-side switched circuits. The unit can flash 2—or—4 headlight systems with a total current draw of up to 20 amps. An extremely low standby current protects against unintentional activation.
- Basic, relay-driven model is an economical solution for large fleets.
- Multiple flash pattern options are selectable at installation.
- Plug-n-play versions allow quick installation without interrupting the vehicle electrical system.
- Splash proof high temperature housing provides protection from external conditions.
- Activating the high beams automatically disengages the flasher.
- Features low voltage/reverse polarity protection
- Includes hardware necessary to mount the unit in a variety of positions
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty.
|Vehicle Electrical System||12VDC|
|Maximum Output Current||Two 10A circuits per side, 20A total|
|Low Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Operating Temperature(ºC)||-35° to +76°|
|High Beam Deactivation||Yes|
|Flash Patterns||144 fpm, 180 fpm, Random|
|Height||1.5 in (3.8 cm)|
|Length||4.0 in (10.2 cm)|
|Width||2.8 in (7.1 cm)|
NOTE: Activation switch is not included. Flasher unit can be operated from any standard single control switch or multi-switch controller circuit capable of handling 20 amps.
FHL2-SC works with the following vehicle models:
- Chevy Silverado '05-'07
- Chevy Suburban '04-'07
- Chevy Tahoe (Non-Police Package) '04-'07
- Chevy Trail Blazer '05-'07
- Ford Crown Vic (Police Package) '00, '04, '05
- Ford Crown Vic (Non-Police Package) '00, '04-'07
- Ford Expedition '04-'07
- Ford Explorer '04, '05
- Ford F-Series Pick-Up '04-'07
"I need a headlight flasher for my 2012 F150 FX2, do you carry this item? or know where I can find one."
Customer service at Federal Signal tell us this will work on your 2012 F150, we are presently out of stock, but would be glad to order for you. just call or go to our web site and order P/N FS-FHL2-SC , you can have drop shipped to you.
"can i put this a nisson 2007 frontier pickup"
Tom according to the list of the vehicles on our web page it doesn't look like it, why I don't know.
"will this work on a Ford F-250 2013 truck?"
-Ford F-Series Pick-Up '04-'07 only listing for a Ford pick up
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !