Modern Helmets StandardFeatures a fiberglass compression-molded shell with superior flame and heat resistance, thermal impact cap, ratchet adjustment, and an adjustable headband to fit all SCBA’s.
UL Certified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971, current edition.
- Removable/replaceable 2 layer Ear/Neck cover of black NOMEX® lined with FR Cotton
- Reflexite Solid Lime Reflective Strip
- Knit sweatband and nape
- 4" or 6" visor or Innerzone 3 Goggles
- 4.7 lbs
- Flared, rear-brim design with a length of 14”, a width of 10”, and a height of 6 7/8”.
- Composite fiberglass with a thermoset resin. Color pigment is added to the resin.
- Matte finish
- Aluminum reinforced elastomeric edge beading that is secured at the brim rear with a stainless steel clip and D-ring fastened by a stainless steel rivet.
- Urethane foam liner adhered to a high heat resistant inner shell
- Hook and loop material attached to secure the impact liner system to the helmet shell
- Hold down clips mounted to the helmet shell extending over the impact liner
- Three (3) ¾” nylon web straps extending to six (6) locations around the impact liner
- Attached to a rubber gasket that is located in the lip of the impact liner
- Includes a foam crown pad
- Quick adjustment sizing capability by means of a ratchet adjustment system attached to a heat resistant nylon headband.
- Headband is attached to the impact liner system by four (4) nylon screws
- Height adjuster located at the rear of the headband inside the impact liner that allows at least 1” of travel by means of two (2) height adjustment keys for proper fit
- Two (2) pieces of ¾” black Nomex webbing with a one hand quick release thermoplastic buckle and postman slide
- When the chinstrap is connected and fully extended the maximum length is at least 24” when measured from one attachment point to the opposite attachment point
- Eight (8) pentagon-shaped fluorescent lime-yellow, retroreflective markings equidistantly located around the circumference
- Glass bead based to maximize heat resistance
"can I get a replacement 4 inch face shield for the 911 standard helmet?"
You can order a replacement. This is a special order item you would have to contact our customer service department to have them place the order. The contact information for customer service is at the bottom of our home page.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !