The Husqvarna® K770 has semi-automatic belt tensioning and a heavy-duty cutting arm with a 3-bolt joint.The all-around power cutter is ideal for cutting concrete and masonry in alteration, renovation and new construction work. The perfect tool for cutting smaller holes, adjusting window and/or door opening and landscaping such as curbstone or pavement. Capable of cutting pipes.
Equipped with a 74cc gas engine with X-Torq®, SmartCarb™, Active Air Filtration™ system, plus dust handling, vibration and sound dampening systems to make the power cutter easier to use.
- The 74cc gas engine with X-Torq produces more power, higher torque and fewer emissions
- New cylinder design delivers more efficient combustion and reduces exhaust emissions by as much as 15%
- Digital ignition system for a stronger spark and easier starting and smoother engine performance
- Fast idle lock in choke and redesigned starter handle for easier starting
- SmartCarb automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lower fuel consumption
- Dust-sealed starter reduces downtime
- Active Air Filtration system ensures a long service life
- Dust-handling system provides cleaner cutting with less water usage
- Vibration and sound dampening system for user comfort
- Wet cutting system improves dust control, as progressive valve has distinct end positions, allowing you to precisely adjust water volume for each job
- Magnesium blade guard is lightweight and features easy step less adjustment to quickly change cutting position
- Improved tank ventilation ensure good air supply to the fuel tank and prevents dust from entering the tank for more reliable operation
- Comes with two bushings to handle either 20mm arbor blades or 1 inch arbor blades
- 5 HP
- Engine Displacement: 74 cc
- Speed: 9000 rpm
- Blade Speed:5400 rpm
- Arbor Size: 25/32", 1"
- Cutting Depth: 5"
- Blade Diameter:14"
- Weight: 22.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.86" x 16.34"
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !