Two tools in one for fighting wildland fires.This efficiently designed tool is both a forestry rake and hoe. The heavy duty double-side blade comes complete with your choice of Fiberglass or Ash Core Wood handle. Can be used for trenching, grubbing, or slashing brush. Or put it to work cutting through deep duff, underbrush and similar fuels. If you've got to carry one tool, this is the one.
- Efficiently designed to be both a forestry rake and hoe
- Can be used for trenching, grubbing, or slashing brush
- Cut through deep duff, underbrush and similar fuels
- Heavy duty double-sided blade comes with either Fiberglass or Ash Core Wood handle
- Handle is non-removable
- Length of handle: 4 ft. 6 in.
- Width of head: 10.5 in.
- Height of head: 9 in.
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.
Ratings & Reviews
Pretty disappointed with the steel quality. I have only about five hours of relatively light trail work on one tool and the rake is all bent up and the cutting edge is totally gone twice over. I am not a big guy or overly strong either and have used hand tools all my life.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !