Now you can own the swim fins preferred by Special Forces Commandos!Omega FLIPFINS® from Flip Fins Inc. are patented, high performance scuba fins with stainless steel hinges, springs, and locking mechanism that allow easy transition from walking to dive mode… and back to walking. No more one-legged hopping to the water while pulling on your fins!
These fins are professional / military grade so you can be assured of their ruggedness and durability in the harshest terrain. The textured sole of the foot pockets offer solid traction on paved or unpaved walking surface and the blades provide outstanding thrust in the water. Not only will scuba enthusiasts love these fins for their performance, the people who rely on their fins every day appreciate them even more. They were designed for airborne water entry from helicopters by Special Forces Commandos whose success in combat depends upon every possible advantage from their equipment.
Scuba Instructors and amphibious rescue teams rave about the versatility and convenience of FLIPFINS®. Scuba divers standing in groups can flip up their fins and avoid tripping over each other. Lobster or ocean floor fishing is much better with the fin blades up as sand is not kicked up by the blade when walking, keeping the viewing area clearer.
FLIPFINS® are lightweight and neutrally buoyant. MADE IN THE USA by Flipfins' pre-eminent world class molding facility in Pinellas Park FL, they feature adjustable rubber straps with a large loop and quick release buckles.
- Lightweight and neutrally buoyant
- Adjustable rubber straps with a large loop
- Quick release buckles
- Textured sole of the foot pockets offer solid traction on paved or unpaved walking surface
- The blades provide outstanding thrust in the water
- Aqua-Hinge - Heavy duty hinge featuring Type 316 military grade anti-corrosive stainless steel springs and multi-functional lock housing built to prevent blade separation during kicking activity and hands-free operation
- Locking Switch - Extra sturdy blade locking mechanism with easy actuating release lever
- Limiter - Blade limiter flanges maintain fins at optimal angle to provide enhanced propulsion with less effort
- Web - Designed from Soft, durable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), the innovative web is designed to increase propulsion and reduce the load required for sustained kicking
- Blade Inlays - Additional TPE to increase coefficient of friction on blade
- Tread Design - Raised tread design with high slip resistance for walking on slick surfaces and curvature for natural walking mechanics
- Side Rib - Tapered design using a combination of materials increases elasticity while providing overall fin stiffness for increased power and kicking efficiency
- Foot Pocket - Soft TPE foot pocket, designed for fit and comfort
- Tip Design - Curved tip provides shin and knee comfort in walking position
- Frame Material - Strong, yet elastic polypropylene G3 shell to provide overall fin strength
- Blade Frame - Designed for strength while allowing optimal kick flex
- Strap Button - Molded button for custom, quick release strap assembly
|FlipFins Size||Mens's USA||Mens's Euro|
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !