Add one to your Gear Keeper flashlight retractor to keep your Survivor, "Big Ed", "Little Ed", Responder RA, and other right angle flashlights close.Flashlight Stabilizer keeps your 90° flashlight in reach and out of the way. The Add-A-Clip® simply, and efficiently holds your flashlight close to your turnout coat to prevent unwanted movement. The adjustable elastic strap on this separate pin-mounted unit is quick, effective, and easy to use. It keeps the light securely in position, while allowing enough flexibility to prevent binding or damage to your garment or gear in case of a hang-up.
- Stainless Steel Threaded Stud cleanly penetrates webbing or material—tabs, flaps, pockets, or wherever you find it convenient to attach—and screws into the back of the Gear Keeper housing for a secure mount.
- Quick Connect II split ring with Pivot-Ball Connection lets you easily attach and disconnect your flashlight to the retractor.
- Convenient Positioning. Both the retractor and stabilizer can be mounted on your turnout coat in the positions that work best for you.
Also Available in a complete Right Angle Flashlight Retractor Kit with Gear Keeper Retractor for:
- Large 4C and Rechargeable Flashlights, including: Streamlight Survivor, Pelican "Big Ed", and Kohler/Bright Star Responder RA.
- Small 4 AA 90° Flashlights such as: Pelican "Little Ed" and UK Unilight 90°.
"So is this product just the stabilizer? Why is there a picture of the retractor in action and not the stabilizer?"
This product is just the stabilizer. The other picture was an oversight and is being removed.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !