Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let it Go - It is right where you need it.
- Easily and securely attaches to Epaulet
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper
- Grab Your Mic, Use It, Let it Go - it's always right where you need it and up off the ground
- Mic quickly and securely attaches to Mic Keeper with bungie Mic adapter
- Special Short Extension Model
Lapel Mic is securely attached to your epaulet. Allows Mic to be securely extended for talking/listening, without the Mic being dislodged / dropped during a foot pursuit or arrest. There's no need to re-clip after use.
- Nylon Coated Stainless Steel Cable
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 60 lbs. Breaking Strength
- Nylon/Elastic Mic Lanyard
The Lapel Mic clips over Epaulet. Be sure to Spread open clip before slipping into place over Epaulet. Tang prevents retractor movement. Gear Keeper can be easily moved from uniform to uniform.
Retracting End Type
Quickly and easily disconnect Mic from Gear Keeper.
Q/C Lapel Mic Lanyard ACO-0905
Easily attach and secure Mic:
1- Stretch elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip
2- Firmly seat elastic lanyard over Mic Lapel Clip hinge
1- Mount Gear Keeper to Epaulet tab.
2- Attach Mic to Gear Keeper lanyard.
3- Mic will stay securely attached to Mic Keeper
Ratings & Reviews
Found: solution to dandling radio mic
This is a great product looking for a solution for the dangling radio mic for years!!!
"What are the dimensions of the rectangular main body of the gear keeper"
Robert I measured this to be 2.75"" Long X 1.5"" Wide
"Will this product hold up under firefighting operations during a stucture fire?"
Joe, there is no rating on this item, however having said that doesn't mean it can't be worn on your coat. If your in a fire that causes your helmet or your gear in any way start to fail this will fail also, we sell a lot of these gear keepers, and haven't had any one complain to us about them not holding up,
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !