Lightweight, breathable, polyester fluorescent mesh vest; compliant with ANSI 107 Class 2, as well as ANSI 207!
Law Enforcement, EMS & Fire Service Garments on the Cutting Edge.
Gerber Outerwear combines the latest technological advances in fabrics and construction methods with almost 90 years experience making uniforms of the highest quality. It all comes together in garments that deliver superior protection, comfort, and durability to today’s Public Safety Professional.
One of the first manufacturers in public safety to produce seam-sealed waterproof / breathable garments, Gerber has also lead the way in Blood-Borne Pathogen protection. They’ve been manufacturing BBP-protective garments that are ASTM F1671 tested and NFPA 1999 certified for over 18 years. And Gerber Outerwear has made ANSI 107 High-Visibility garments for more than a decade.
- ANSI 107 Class 2 Compliant as well as ANSI 207 compliant
- Lightweight breathable polyester fluorescent mesh
- 2 1/4" wide trim, silver with black edging
- Pullover vest design
- VELCRO® brand® brand adjustable side straps
- Breakaway shoulder design with VELCRO® brand® brand fasteners
- Microphone tabs on both shoulders
Certified Gerber products qualify for Federal & State Grants as PPE. For organizations that meet the requirements, Gerber’s NFPA 1999, 2008 Edition certified and ANSI 107-2004 compliant garments may qualify for grant programs that can make them available at little or no cost.Gerber Outerwear satisfies Public Safety Professionals with advantages like these:
- High performance Waterproof / Breathable laminated shell fabrics
- Fully sealed seams to keep out the elements
- Double stitching, safety stitching, and bar tacking for exceptional durability
- YKK Zippers & other top quality hardware for reliability and ease of use
- 3M® Scotchlite™ Reflective Materials
- Thinsulate®, ThermaGuard®, and Polar® Fleece Thermal Liners
- A Five-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- More experience, more know-how…manufacturing uniforms since 1924
"Where can I get this vest with FIRE POLICE printed on it."
Sure, just add the item to your cart. A page will pop up asking if you want to customize the item. Click ""CUSTOMIZE"", select your garmet type (safety vest) and color (high viz). On the next page, select ""No Logo"". From here you can do a heat transfer.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !