Howies’ Maroon Cloth Hockey Tape combines style with endurance to give you a powerful, dependable grip on any of your hand tools.
Boasting a very high thread count of 68 strands per inch, Howies’ Maroon Cloth Hockey Tape is excellent for wrapping up the handles of your hand tools to both protect them and give yourself a better grip on them.
This hockey tape is water, snow, and ice resistant and features a very sticky adhesive that helps defy wear and tear for days, reducing the number of times you need to re-tape the hand tool handle. The hockey tape is also double dyed to retain its vibrant maroon color.
If you’re looking for a tough, long-lasting tape that will give you a better grip on your hand tools, you’ll find that Howies’ Maroon Cloth Hockey Tape suits your needs well.
- 1 roll of 1” x 75’ sky maroon cloth hockey tape
- Tape has a very high thread count of 68 strands per inch
- Thick, consistent adhesive helps defy wear and tear for days
- Double dyed to retain its vibrant maroon color
- Water, snow, and ice resistant
- Made in USA
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !