HUSKY® Self Supporting Water Tanks are the perfect solution when storage and manpower are a concern.Please Note: Due to the size of this item, special handling fees will need to be calculated and you will be contacted for the additional costs.
Self Supporting Tanks are a frameless portable water tank that can be quickly set up and filled by one firefighter. Husky®’s open top self supporting tanks are designed to be used as a dump tank or filled from the supplied coupling mounted in the tank. There is no assembly required and they are easy to transport and store. They are also designed to work better on slopes than any other open top tank on the market. Husky Self Supporting Tanks are manufactured to meet the most stringent quality control standards.
Firemen all over the world put their trust in Husky® Self Supporting tanks, and Husky® delivers quality that can be counted on, period. Husky knows there is no room for faulty equipment at the scene of a fire, and they take pride in providing tanks that work as hard as the firefighters who use them.
- High side models range from 40" to 96" when filled
- Heavy-duty, self-rising foam collar is standard
- Durable EXLON® material is available
- Durable 30 oz. floor is standard
- 2 1/2" NST female flange is standard
- 1 1/2" - 6" male or female flanges available
- Camlock and Storz adapters available (2 1/2" - 6")
- Ground and top covers are available
- Storage bag is included
- Lifetime Warranty on all welds and welded seams
- Vinyls: 22 oz. Side Panels With 28 oz. Floor / All 30 oz.
- 22 oz. Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Yellow, and White
- 30 oz. Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange and Black
- EXLON®: 22 oz. Red and Yellow
Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.
"Where do I find information about the size of this product while in storage?"
Charles, we can give you this info; but you need to tell us what size you need in gallon's, steel frame or aluminum frame style.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !