Easily replace any missing accessory for your New Generation Fire Shelter with these replacement parts for Anchor Industries.
The Replacement Carrying Case is a heavy nylon duck carrying case designed to keep your New Generation Fire Shelter and other gear safely stored and organized until you're ready to deploy it. The Replacement Carry Case Liner protects your New Generation Fire Shelter from being crushed in order to protect its thermal integrity; the liner fits inside the carrying case to allow for speedy removal of the shelter from the case. The Replacement Tear-Open Bag for the New Generation Practice Fire Shelter accurately simulates the tear-open bag used on the actual New Generation Fire Shelter and has a durable design that will last through many practice sessions. The Instructional DVD provides a comprehensive 26-minute training session on the New Generation Fire Shelter in both English and Spanish and is excellent for both initial and refresher training.
Anchor: Replacement Carrying Case for New Generation Fire Shelter
- Direct OEM replacement for your original carrying case.
- Heavy nylon duck carrying case designed to keep your New Generation Fire Shelter
- Opening flap closes with VELCRO® brand, stays securely closed until you need to open it
- Includes vertical and horizontal hangers to suit your preferences and gear
- Instructions provided in front pocket
- Meets Forest Service Spec 5100-609
Anchor: Replacement Carry Case Liner for New Generation Fire Shelter
- Direct OEM replacement hard shell liner for the New Generation Fire Shelter carrying case
- Open topped hard plastic liner fits inside M-2002 carrying case
- Protects the shelter from being crushed to protect its thermal integrity
- Speeds removal of the shelter from the case
- Meets Forest Service Spec 5100-610
Anchor: Replacement Tear-Open Bag for Practice Fire Shelter
- Reusable polyvinyl bag for M-2002 Practice Fire Shelter System
- Accurately simulates the tear-open bag used on the actual New Generation Fire Shelter
- Durable design will last through many practice sessions, but intense training by strong firefighters will eventually require placement
- Maintaining a supply of spares can keep your training program operating at maximum efficiency
- Meets Forest Service Spec 5100-611
Anchor: Instructional DVD for New Generation Fire Shelters, Bilingual
- Comprehensive 26-minute instructional DVD for both initial and refresher training
- Keep extra copies available to lend to trainees for home study before actual hands-on training
- Contains dual audio in both English and Spanish
"I am trying to find and order replacemnet ""tear open"" polyvynl bags for the practice fire shelters. I have the NSN for the regular size bag. I can't find a NSN(part number) for the ""LARGE"" practice shelter bags, just the bag not the whole thing."
Jenny, i called the vendor, and they said it's the same bag; ""The poly bag works for both regular size and large size practice fire shelters.""
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !