The XTEND G-Force Rescue struts are the solution for your stabilization challenges.Forget cumbersome, complicated, cribbing. JYD Industries Vehicle Rescue Struts have proven, over and over, that in vehicle rescue situations when time is critical, less equipment definitely does do more.
These simple, self-contained, lightweight rescue struts work on the "tension buttress" principal for quick and secure deployment. They can allow even a single firefighter to stabilize a vehicle faster, better, and often far more easily than a team of rescuers with a truck-full of cribbing and connectors.
JYD strut systems come in two adjustable sizes, and with a variety of accessories. They’re engineered to allow deployment in a wide range of configurations—to stabilize vehicles of all types, in virtually any situation.
- Less equipment does more work.
- One rescuer can carry two complete struts.
- Struts are easily applied by one rescuer.
- Lower cost than many alternative systems
- Lighter more compact design.
- Replaces quantities of cumbersome wood cribbing.
- All accessories attach to the strut for easy transport and storage.
Each Strut is powder-coated for an enduring finish, is independently column tested to 10,000 lbs., and comes with a durable accessory pouch designed to be attached right to the strut for the ultimate convenience.
XTend™—Longer reach and improved stabilization make the proven JYD Industriesâ€‹' Vehicle Rescue Strut, even better. A refinement of the proven JYD Industriesâ€‹ Rescue Strut. The new XTend incorporates several small changes that add more reach and improved diversity to a system that has already saved countless lives.
- Lowering the clevis and eliminating the bolt through the upper part of the strut body allowed JYD Industries to increase the length of the inner telescoping tube. Additional holes provide an extra 5 to 6 inches of travel on both the long Nightmare and short G-Force model struts.
- With the anchor clevis moved lower on the body at the base attachment, the base will not lift when tensioning with the ratchet and strap, yet the downward force remains unchanged.
- Because the lower clevis keeps the strap(s) at ground level, it also reduces possible trip or snag hazards.
- A larger clevis opening makes it easier to attach two ratchet devices; allows the snap hook and strap to be passed through for triangulations or double-back purposes.
- Sand blasted 14-gauge steel
- 2 Layers of red powder coating for exceptional durability
- Black Rhino coated base and picket for better wear and grip
- Welded carry handle for easy secure transport
- Accessory pouch attaches to strut; keeps everything you need together and instantly accessible.
- Outside body: 1-1/2" 14-gauge steel, solid wall
- Telescoping body: 1-1/4" 14-gauge steel, solid wall
- Base bottom plate: 3/16" steel diamond plate Outside body supports 3/8" steel
- Outside body attachment to base: 7/16" x 3-1/2" grade 8 bolt and locking nut
- Picket: 1/4" cold rolled steel
- Picket head :1" cold rolled steel welded to rod.
- Pointed witches hat: 1" cold rolled steel rod machined to a point.
- 90 degree head: 1/4" steel solid wall, angled stock
- Ratchet attachment: Steel rod heat forged to shape, attached 7/16" grade 8 bolt and locking nut.
- Locking pins: 7/16" x 2"
- Locking pin: 1/4" x 1-1/2" (picket)
- Lanyards: 3/64" stainless steel coated with aluminum crimps
- Split rings: Zinc coated
- Accessory bag: 18 ounce vinyl coated polyester
- Ratchet strap: Simpson Performance Products® Rated up to 7,500 lbs.
- Axle strap: Simpson Performance Products®
- Steel components finishing: Sand blasted, 2 coats of safety red Powder Coating
- Black Rhino® Coating applied to the following: Bottom of base plate and head of picket
XTEND™ Combo System (Model #JYD-XRS-S) Includes: 2 Nightmare Long Model Pinless Rescue Struts (Model #JYD-XRS-N) & 2 GForce Short Model Pinless Rescue Struts (Model #JYD-XRS-G)
Order the complete Combo System (JYD-XRS-SYS) which includes two struts of each size (both the Nightmare andG-Force versions)…and be ready to handle practically anything. JYD Industries Rescue Struts are engineered to allow deployment in a wide range of configurations—to stabilize vehicles of all types, in virtually any situation.
- 2 G-Force Rescue XTEND™ Struts & 2 Nightmare Rescue XTEND™ Struts
- Standard red color (Custom colors available)
- 4 Witches hat point heads
- 4 90 degree heads
- 4 Accessory pouches
- 4 Pickets
- 4 Simpson ratchet straps
- 4 Simpson axle straps
- 4 Simpson axle straps
Choose Extend Nightmare Set, Extend G-Force Set, or Extend System Combo (Includes both Nightmare & G-Force sets).
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !