High-quality appearance and function with minimum maintenance.Lion StationWear's Bravo Shirt has a traditional military look with sewn-in creases and a seven-button dress front placket for lasting professional good looks, even after multiple washings. The collar stays straight and smooth throughout the day's activity. This 100% cotton shirt features two box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps with hook and loop closure, a pen slot, functional shoulder epaulets, and an interior sling badge holder.
- Certified to meet NFPA 1975
- Fully cured for permanent press
- Easy to maintain
- Maintains shape even after multiple washings
- Seven-button dress front placket for professional appearance
- Five sewn-in military creases
- Box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons
- Left pocket flap has slot for pencil/pen
- Interior sling badge holder reinforced from shoulder seam to reduce badge rip or sag
- Functional shoulder epaulets
- Fuse-banded dress collar stays straight and smooth
- Comfortable short sleeve style
Fabric Performance: 100% Cotton
- Known as the "comfort" fiber. Untreated cotton has no flame resistant properties. 100% untreated cotton fabrics will ignite and burn quickly, but will not melt. Good moisture regain.
- May be considered where critical and static control is required
- Wovens require ironing
- Tends to wrinkle, fade, and shrink due to the nature of the fiber. Special dye and finishing methods improve color fastness, wrinkle resistance, and shrinkage
- 1.5 year estimated wear life
*"T"= Additional 2" in CBL (center back length)
Center Back Length: Measure from the center bottom of the outer collar band to the center point of the end of the tail
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !