High-quality appearance and function with minimum maintenance.Lion StationWear's Brigade Short Sleeve Uniform Shirt has a traditional military look with sewn-in creases and a seven-button dress front placket for lasting professional good looks, even after multiple washings. The collar stays straight and smooth throughout the day's activity. This 65% poly/35% cotton shirt features two box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps with hook and loop closure, a pen slot, functional shoulder epaulets, and an interior sling badge holder. With the option of custom embroidery, you and your station crew can look uniform and professional—and feel proud.
- 4.5 oz/yd2 65% poly/35% cotton plain weave navy fabric
- Fully cured for permanent press
- Easy to maintain
- Maintains shape even after multiple washings
- Seven-button dress front placket for professional appearance
- Five sewn-in military creases
- Box-pleated breast pockets with scalloped three-point flaps
- Flaps have hook and loop closures with decorative buttons
- Left pocket flap has slot for pencil/pen
- Interior sling badge holder reinforced from shoulder seam to reduce badge rip or sag
- Functional shoulder epaulets
- Fuse-banded dress collar stays straight and smooth
- Comfortable short sleeve style
- No flame resistance and will melt under high heat
- Moderate moisture regain
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required
- Requires at least "touch-up" ironing
- Very low shrinkage
- Good color fastness
- Estimated wear life is two to three years
|SHOW YOUR PRIDE |
ADD CUSTOM EMBROIDERY TODAY
|Dress it up with one of our stock logos, individual personalization, or even your department’s insignia.* Click here for Embroidery details and our gallery of attractive stock logos.|
*Customized insignias and artwork require a one-time set-up fee; embroidery charges determined by the complexity of your design.
* "T" = Additional 2" in CBL (Center Back Length)
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !