An ideal trouser for a day at the station. Lion StationWear's 100% cotton twill navy trousers are both practical and stylish. This traditional style features permanent press creases in the legs for a neat, polished look. The no-roll waistband with shirt grip ensures that your shirt will stay tucked in, even through all of the activity you may encounter. With bartack reinforcement, steel hook and bar waist closure, and a heavy-duty zipper, these pants are designed to withstand the vigors of the day. Unhemmed lengths in regular or tall cuts, so you can get the fit you like.
- 7.75 oz/yd2 100% cotton twill navy fabric
- Permanent press creases
- Easy to maintain
- Traditional style 1/8 top pockets with Lion LongWear pocketing
- Two welt-style hip pockets, button closure on left
- No-roll waistband with shirt grip keeps shirt tucked in
- Steel hook and bar waist closure
- Heavy-duty ratcheting brass zipper
- Bartack reinforced throughout
- Unhemmed lengths in regular or tall cuts
Available in waist sizes 28" to 52" with a regular cut and unhemmed inseam, or waist sizes 34" to 42" with a tall cut and unhemmed inseam.
Ratings & Reviews
Fit for a Firefighter
I bought a pair for my son because the pants that were issued to him 6 months ago had become high waters and I was tired of looking at them.