ChemMax 1 Sealed Seam Coverall1 Case, 6 per Case
ChemMax® 1 chemical protection for general industry, environmental cleanup and chemical handling. Sealed seams for optimal protection from liquid splash.
- Attached hood, Attached boots, Elastic wrist, Sealed seams
- Infectious Disease and Bloodborne Pathogen tested (sealed seam configuration)
- Excellent Protection for High and Low PH Chemicals (Acids and Bases)
- Passes ASTM D6978 Fentanyl
- Materials: Polyethylene barrier film and continuous filament polypropylene non-woven
ChemMax® 1 is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven fabric.
ChemMax® 1 garments bar many harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing. Available with serged, bound and sealed seams for scalability.
ChemMax® 1 provides economical, lightweight protection against most industrial acid and base chemicals. Bloodborne pathogen and viral protection make it a cost-effective option for waste water treatment facilities. ChemMax® 1 also meets the requirements of EN-1149 for Electrostatic Properties.