Deluxe Nomex IIIA Navy Six Pocket TrousersDesigned specifically for fire fighting and emergency professionals. These six pocket Nomex® trousers have all the features that facilitate job performance, and construction and reinforcements that meet the challenges of your job head on.
- 6.5 oz/yd2 DuPont™ Nomex® IIIA twill weave.
- Box-pleated cargo pocket on each leg with hook and loop flap closure featuring additional inner pocket with zipper closure.
- Front and back pocket openings reinforced at all corners.
- Double layered reinforced front pockets.
- Superior crotch reinforcement by connecting all four panels of trouser together at greatest point of stress.
- Double hook and bar closure.
- Permanent silicone creases.
- NFPA 1975 compliant
- Inherently flame resistant - won't melt, drip or support combustion in the air.
- FR cannot be degraded by laundering.
- Char length less than 4".
- Moderate moisture regain.
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required.
- Easy to maintain.
- Very low shrinkage.
- Color can change with overexposure to UV.
- Estimated wear life three to four years.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !