â€‹High Performance First Responder Uniforms, Designed for Comfort and Built to LastWith Lion StationWear, you get designs with features that facilitate job performance. These Deluxe Uniform Trousers stand up to the daily rigors found in today's demanding and unpredictable workplace.
- 7.75 oz/yd2 poly/cotton twill with stain-release finish.
- Traditional four-pocket design.
- Double hook and bar waist closure with french fly.
- Front and back pocket openings reinforced at all corners.
- Superior crotch reinforcement by connecting all four panels of trouser together at the greatest point of stress.
- Permanent silicone creases.
- No flame resistance and will melt under high heat
- Moderate moisture regain
- Should not be considered where critical static control is required
- Requires at least minimal ironing
- Very low shrinkage
- Good color fastness
- Estimated wear life: 2 to 3 years
- NFPA 1975 compliant
Ratings & Reviews
had pand for a couple of weeks, aleady balling up and holding lint.
Never Will Purchase Again
The worst pair if work pants I have ever owned. Lion should be ashamed of themselves for selling these. Twill pants pill up at no time at all. Wore them at work for about 3 weeks, the material has started to pill....I can't wear them now because they look terrible. Ordered a pair of flying cross 100% cotton, so far so good. Not sure if I will ever buy Lion apparel again!!!
Best duty pants I have found, been wearing Lion for over 20yrs and will continue to wear them as the quality has increased. Double stitched pockets, double fasteners. Great item at a great price.
Wearing them for years. A bit disapointed in the last set.
I love these pants and have never had problems except on this last set when the silicon shirt stays came off.
"Are these sizes true or do the sizes run small like all other line pants?"
the waist will be the same, the waist is the actual measurement of the waist. the seat and thigh are a relaxed fit.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !