PAC F20 Black Fire Ink Hood with White Skull Ink and White Threading
- NFPA 1971, UL Certified.
- Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
- Fire Ink white skull and white threading
- Black, Ultra C6 Carbon Knit
With the black Ultra C6 carbon fabric, advanced protection is available where it’s needed most. The advanced carbon tri-blend fabric was engineered to address the most demanding concerns and needs of the safety world. Its unique mix of fibers maximizes the inherent performance properties of each component to provide optimal comfort and advanced protection against extreme radiant heat, flame and even an electric arc.
Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971 Edition and is UL Certified. Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards.
Universal sizing, one size fits all.
View PAC F20 Hood Specifications
- Overall Length; 20"
- Full face opening circular measurement, 120mm - 145mm
- Elastic face opening stretches to at least 31" (800mm)
- Seam burst strength tests are unsurpassed in industry, 2x or 3x NFPA minimum
- Flared design spreads out material across back and over shoulders
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- Wider width for air circulation, keeping end user cooler
- Maintains protective properties after washing
Ratings & Reviews
A unique design, would use in a fire but most likely use for demostrations as a conversation starter.
Bought this as a gift for my husband who is currently a volunteer firefighter and attending Fire 1 & 2 + Hazmat schooling.. His state certification is in May 2015 so, the kids and I wanted to give him a little something to cheer him on. He absolutely loved this! He had huge compliments from our local fire department where he volunteers and from people at his school. Loved how much he loved it! Plus, the kids and I think he looks cool... when he where's it, we know the fire is gonna want to put itself out! :P
Need a fire now to show off
Not a great design
Looks great and indeed is awesome, however look at it from the point of view of a scared child in an already scary situation... then sees this face coming through the darkness.
HORRIBLE PRODUCT CONCEPT
THE SCARED CHILD COMMENT WAS RIGHT ON POINT, BEING A FIREFIGHTER ISN'T ABOUT BEING COOL IT'S WHAT WE DO. I AM HORRIFIED THAT ANYONE ON THE JOB THAT HAS BEEN ON HIS/HER HANDS AND KNEES LOOKING FOR A KID WOULD BUY THIS. PLEASE THINK BEFORE U BUY. WE SPEND HOURS TALKING TO KIDS AT SCHOOLS TELLING THEM NOT TO BE AFRAID AND NOT TO HIDE IF THEIR HOUSE IS ON FIRE. THIS HORRIBLE PRODUCT WILL SEND A CHILD DEEPER UNDER A BED OR INTO A CLOSET. IF U WANT TO LOOK COOL FIND ANOTHER CALLING