These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance.
The notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection across the chest area. Its longer length—3 inches longer than NFPA requires—ensures that this hood will stay tucked inside other required equipment.
- Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
- UL certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 and Cal/OSHA standards
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. Wider cut allows superior air circulation.
All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding.
Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering.
20% Nomex 80% Lenzing FR.
These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Camo Green Tie Dye
- Universal sizing
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !