Majestic PAC II Irish Pride Black Hood, Certified NFPA 1971
The PAC II fire retardant hood is designed to provide any firefighter unparalleled protection, comfort, and value.
- Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
- UL certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 and Cal/OSHA standards
- 2 Ply head and apron
- Fire Ink Kelly Green Ink and threading
- Stitching color contrasts with hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching
- Irish Pride print
- Black, Ultra C6 Carbon Knit
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. Wider cut allows superior air circulation.
All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability.
All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering.
These Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Creates an oxygen starved environment, effectively eliminating 1 of the 3 elements needed for fire.
- Carbon-Knight fibers expand when exposed to fire making this a self extinguishing material
- Inherently flame resistant (No harsh chemical treatment)
- Odor neutralizing, anti-static, low heat conductivity
- Maintains performance after laundering
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.