PAC II P84 Lenzing Natural Hood
- Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
- UL certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 and Cal/OSHA standards
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. Wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding.
Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. Made of P84 material. These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
Download PAC II Hood Specifications
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size mean less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping the user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Ratings & Reviews
comfortable hood and meets NFPA
Got this hood as a christmas present. Great hood at an affordable price. Been in several fires with this hood. When everyone was saying it was hot I stayed very comfortable! I like the red color too!
Used this product in the past and purchased it again
Reasonably priced hood with adequate protection
Like this hood so far
Already used it in 6 structure fires, 4 room & contents fires, 1 dumpster, & 1 vehicle fire. Feel well protected cause' the material is the thickest of any hood I've ever owned. First bib type I ever owned, and haven't had any embers down my neck, back or chest like other hoods I've owned.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !