These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- PAC II P84 fire retardant hood
- Notched shoulder allows proper drape for added protection
- UL certified and compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 and Cal/OSHA standards
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. Wider cut allows superior air circulation. All seams are merrow stitched, then top and bottom covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. The stitching color contrasts with the hood color, enabling easy advanced inspection of thread stitching. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding. Made to withstand years of hard use and laundering. These Majestic hoods are UL Certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
- Smooth fit in Majestic's most popular long bib design.
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
- Red P84 Outer Layer & Yellow P84 Inner Layer
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.
These hoods are now manufactured with P84 Red Outer Layer & P84 Yellow Inner Layer. Previously the hoods were manufactured with P84 Red Outer and Inner Layer.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !