Instructors need extra protection and Majestic’s PAC III-3PLY Nomex Instructor’s hood delivers!
Instructor Hood Features
- A third layer of fabric covering the head area provides advanced protection
- PAC III 3-Ply Hood styling: Shoulder inserts for added shoulder protection
- Nomex thread - All seams merrow stitched, then covered top and bottom with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability
- Unsurpassed flame and heat protection - UL Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 Edition Standards for PPE
- 100% Nomex fabric
A third layer of fabric covering the head area
Provides advanced protection allowing you too keep your cool, function with confidence & perform efficiently during continuous exposure to even the hottest environments.
The Instructor’s Hood is built on Majestic’s PAC III styled hood. The two-piece design has shoulder inserts with an elastic face opening that provides full coverage for the head & neck and gap-free fit under any SCBA mask. The wide, notched shoulders extend well below the relaxed neck, forming a long bib for maximum protection and more comfort under turnout gear. All combined to create a perfect fit—for the Burn Room, or the most extreme fire situations.
PAC III 3-Ply Hood Specifications
- Fullest coverage certified to NFPA 1971-2013
- Shoulder inserts for added shoulder protection
- Long length for optimum coverage
- Wider width for air circulation keeping end user cooler
- Generous width and size means less fabric stretch.
- The more surface area for moisture disbursement the quicker moisture will evaporate - keeping user dry.
- Maintains protective properties after washing
- MFA hoods offer the most square inches of protection
- Universal sizing
Download the Majestic Hood Warning and User Information Guide.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !