A rugged all synthetic non-percolating forestry hoseAll Sales are Final, this product in NON-RETURNABLE
- Tough and ready for action and light in weight
- Spun yarn jacket for superior abrasion resistance
- Unique Mertex® lining yields an extremely low friction loss, for maximum flow and superior adhesion for long life
- Premium all synthetic single jacket
- Available with Permatek HP™ treatment against abrasion, moisture pick up, and mildew
- Resistant to most chemicals, petrol products, ozone and U.V. exposure, hydrolysis, and rot and mildew
- Meets or exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961, Underwriters Laboratories, and Factory Mutual
- Meets or exceed all performance requirements of U.S.D.A. spec 5100-187C Type II for 1” (25mm) and 1 ½” (38mm), when coated
|Trade Size||1.0 in. | 2.5 cm||1.5 in. | 3.8 cm|
|Weight Un-Coupled 100' | 30.5M||8.5 lbs. | 3.9 kg||13 lbs | 5.9 kg|
|Coil Diameter 100' | 30.5M||16 in. | 40.6 cm||16 in. | 40.6 cm|
|Service Pressure||300 psi | 2070 kPa||300 psi | 2070 kPa|
|Proof Pressure||600 psi | 4140 kPa||600 psi | 4140 kPa|
|Burst Pressure||1000 psi | 6900 kPa||1000 psi | 6900 kPa|
The jacket shall be made with virgin spun polyester warp yarn and a filament polyester weft yarn and shall have a minimum filler (weft) yarns of 10.4 per inch (409 per Meter). When requested the jacket shall be impregnated in one of the standard NFPA colors with high performance polymeric dispersion.
The lining (waterway) must be made from polyurethane and must be applied using a fused process that welds the polyurethane directly to the textile while the hose is being woven, without the use of adhesives or hot melt. The fused lining process must create a virtually inseparable unit without the use of adhesives, yielding an extremely low friction (pressure) loss by fi lling in the corrugations of the weave, creating an ultra thin and smooth waterway. Fire hose made using adhesives of any type do not meet this specifi cation. The lining shall be approved for use with potable water.
The adhesion shall be such that the rate of separation of a 1 ½” / 38mm strip of polyurethane, transversely cut, shall not be greater than 1/4” / 6mm per minute under a weight of 12 lbs / 5.5 kg.
SERVICE, TEST, BURST PRESSURES:
Minimum service, test and burst pressures shall be as detailed in the specification table above.
FLOW AND FRICTION LOSS:
The 1 ½” (38 mm) hose shall be capable of flowing 70 US GPM (264 LPM) with a maximum pressure loss of 10 PSIG (69 kPa) per 100’ (30.5M).
Both hose and couplings are manufactured in North America and are NAFTA compliant.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !