MOAB 2 Tactical ShoeThe same out-of-the box comfort you love from Merrell’s original Moab hiking boot, re-invented for long days on duty. With a durable leather and ripstop upper and Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction, the Moab 2 Tactical shoe is built for the toughest environments.
- TIME-TESTED FIT: Built on the original Moab platform - a favorite on the trail for comfort and durability since 2006.
- TRUSTED TRACTION: Vibram® TC5+ outsole delivers traction on any surface.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Waterproof PU coated leather and ripstop uppers are built to stand up to the toughest jobs.
- Upper: Durable PU coated leather and ripstop textile. Stability arms with spray rubber for added security and durability.
- Closure: Bellows tongue is attached to upper on both sides to keep out debris.
- Toe: Protective, abrasion resistant rubber toe cap.
- Heel: Molded internal heel counter cups the heel for added stability.
- Lining: Breathable mesh.
- Footbed: KINETIC FIT™ footbed with added zonal arch support and heel cushioning.
- Midsole: Features Merrell air cushion in heel to absorb shock and add stability. Lightweight nylon arch shank gives flexible support where you need it.
- Outsole: Vibram® TC5+ outsole for durable traction in any environment.
- Lug Depth: 5 mm
- Weight: 2 lb | 908 g per pair
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !