Swiftwater rescue can be extremely cold and demanding work.That's why Northwest River Supplies has made NRS Reactor Rescue Gloves extremely warm and tough. When lives are on the line, you'll want these gloves on your hands.
- Reactor Gloves feature 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive to provide maximum warmth when you're working in cold conditions.
- The palm and fingers are constructed with super tough aramid material that provides tenacious grip for rope handling and other demanding physical work.
- Fingers are pre-curved to relieve hand fatigue while gripping paddles and ropes.
- Seams are glued and blind-stitched for durability and warmth.
- PowerSpan™ 4-way stretch fabric provides increased finger mobility.
- GripCote™ on the backs of the fingers helps prevent wind chill and evaporative cooling.
- A soft strip of fleece on the side of your thumb and forearm is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow after a successful rescue.
- Wristband with hook-and-loop closure ensure a secure fit.
- Rubber bite tab on the wrist assists with donning, even when your hands are wet.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
- Material: 3 mm neoprene
- Seams: Glued & blind-stitched
- Taped Seams: No
- Palm Material: Aramid
- Wrist Closure: Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Gender Sizing: Men
- PowerSpan™ backing on neoprene
- GripCote™ patches on fingers
- Fleece strip on thumb and wrist
- Wrist pairing snaps
- Small: 3.25" W x 7" L
- Medium: 3.5" W x 7.5" L
- Large: 3.75" W x 7.75" L
- X-Large: 4" w x 8" L
- 2X-Large: 4.5" W x 8.5" L
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !