When you need a water shoe that works as hard as you do, on and off the water, the NRS Workboot is your best choice
- Lace-up synthetic leather and 5-mm neoprene upper provides warmth, unmatched ankle support and a secure fit
- 7-mm neoprene insole absorbs the shock of every step
- Heavy-duty lugged traction sole keeps you on your feet in varied terrain and is a marking sole
- Wear areas are reinforced with synthetic leather and rubber
- Available in sizes 7-13 (whole sizes only) If you need a 1/2 size, order one size larger). Women should order one size smaller.
"can you utilize these boots for rescue swimming"
I don't see anything in black and white that says one way or the other, but I did find that you can use Shredder SAR Fins over the NRS Workboot Wetshoe. Probably not the best Idea but in an emergency they will work.
"Are these soles safe for boat decking?"
This is the response we received back from the vendor; I don't see any reason why these wouldn't be safe, as the rubberized soles shouldn't cause any damage.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !