6 oz Yellow Nomex IIIA Wildland OverpantFeatures & Benefits
- Self-material waistband is 2 1/4" wide with elastic at center back and has take-up straps on each side with black finish carbon steel ladder buckles to allow 4" waist adjustment. Snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin. Seven 2" belt loops.
- Front fly closure is self locking zipper mounted on Nomex tape. Zipper is backed with self-fabric so no metal touches skin.
- Front angled bag pockets have permanently flame resistant pocket bags and are extra deep and contoured. Pocket flap secures with hook and loop tape. Side seam pass-through trouser access is secured with self-locking zippers mounted to Nomex side tape with internal flap covering zipper so no metal touches skin.
- Two 9" x 9" cargo pockets with 1 1/4" deep back and bottom bellows are located at the mid-thigh and secured with hook and loop.
- Two rear welt style pockets have permanently flame resistant pocket bags and flaps secure with hook and loop closure.
- Articulated designed leg panel has countoured knee to allow for full range of movement.
- Gusseted leg has multiple cuff closure system comprised of 14” Zytel FR50 Delrin zippers with Nomex tape, elastic and hook/loop tab closure to adjust the take-up. Partially elasticized cuffs allows cuffs to be tightly secured without impeding circulation or movement.
- 2" wide 3M Scotchlite Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple trim) is sewn around legs at mid-calf.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Firefighting (Current Edition)
- Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410 (d)(1).
- Small: 27"-31"
- Medium: 31"-35"
- Large: 35"-39"
- X-Large: 39"-43"
- 2X-Large: 43"-47"
- 3X-Large: 47"-51"
- Regular: 28"-32"
- Long: 32"-35"
These are the Wildland Pants only.
Be sure to find your Waist Size and Inseam Size.
Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders. Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 3-6 weeks for delivery on this item. Express shipping is not available.
"what size are the pants do you have 48"
If you go back to our web page and scroll down you will fid a sizing chart, looks like you would need a XXX L for a 48 size pant.
"Which suspenders are compatible with these pants?"
John, there doesn't appear to be any buttons or loops on the pants that you could attach the normal bunker pant suspenders to, therefore I would suggest that you try the AF-S94, American Firewear H-Back Wildland Suspenders, One Size, Four Point Attachment w/Alligator Clips. You can place an order for this through our call center and they will be drop shipped to you.
"does your product 7500272 have the cal osha approved label in the pants?"
Per the vendor this label is on the pants.
"Would one get the same size waist as their jeans that they wear?"
All the sizing is based off of waist measurements. The sizing chart below will let you know what waist size and inseam to order.
"Can this pants be shipped to Australia. And are there any items that cannot be shipped to Australia if so can you email me the list of items at can't be shipped to Australia"
Yes, please use international checkout to place this order.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !