Wildland Jumpsuit, 9 oz Yellow Indura Ultra SoftFeatures & Benefits
- 4” high Alpine style collar. Front zipper extended closure; encased with an internal and external flap. 3" hanger loop at neck.
- Two-way self-locking brass zipper is mounted on Nomex zipper tape and is self-fabric backed to prevent metal from touching the skin. Self-fabric storm flap covers zipper and secures with intermittent hook and loop system.
- Articulated, radial designed sleeve eliminates shoulder seams and contours to fit the natural bend of the elbow.
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a multiple closure system of adjustable hook and loop tabs and elastic.
- Two large expandable 9" x 9" cargo hip pockets with back and bottom expandable bellows for extra storage capacity, built in hand warmer compartments secured with hook and loop flap closure.
- Radio pocket with hook and loop flap closure. Microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- 2" wide 3M™ Scotchlite™ Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with silver stripe (triple trim).
- U.L. classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
- Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
Regular: 5'8"-6' 1/2"
This is the jumpsuit only. Helmet, goggles, flashlight and boots are available separately.
Please Note: Due to the customization required for producing quality turnout gear, orders are NON-RETURNABLE except for manufacturer defect. Sizing errors on behalf of customer are non-returnable. Please be sure of your measurements and sizing before placing orders.
Any changes to your order must be received by TheFireStore within 2 business days after placing your initial order. Please allow approximately 3-6 weeks for delivery on this item. Express shipping is not available.